Server deleteing players gear on login

Danworth

So upon logging on players are competely striped of their gear.

Only happens to none admins tho o.O. even the fresh spawns are being striped even of maps o.O.

I am running infistar atm idk if that might have something to do with it seeing as how it says the gear was "bad" in the infistar hacker logs.

anyone have any insight into the issue?

is infistar causing a lot of the problems we are seeing?

seems that away but i've always seen infistar used since arma 2 so figured it was the best lol but not so sure now.

we fixed the "gear being deleted upon log in" i turned off my admin abilitys to test it ... i picked up a .45 acp handgun shot it once and got admin banned -.- lmao.

Only issue I've had is backpack gear being occasionally wiped.  Only happened to me thus far though.

i havn't had this problem ... i have had a problem were every now and then the loot we would be "looting" off the ground or from shelves and cars would dissappear from our inventory when trying to pick up

Well one thing I've seen and couldn't figure out is when a player dies and run back to there body for there gear alot will delete when they go to pick it up. mainly weapons and tool belt items. didn't know if this was related to what Danworth was asking about.

Yes.. that's still a prob dknight.

Only workaround is to put all your gear into your backpack and then equip it from there.

Ammo is starting to go missing as well when reloading and requires a soft-log.

Seems to be a few issues cropping up from the recent Arma update I suspect.

seems that away but i've always seen infistar used since arma 2 so figured it was the best lol but not so sure now.

we fixed the "gear being deleted upon log in" i turned off my admin abilitys to test it ... i picked up a .45 acp handgun shot it once and got admin banned -.- lmao.

i havn't had this problem ... i have had a problem were every now and then the loot we would be "looting" off the ground or from shelves and cars would dissappear from our inventory when trying to pick up

sounds like you need to check run.sqf a bit more thoroughly.

maybe disable some of the things that are turned on by default.

Yes.. that's still a prob dknight.

Only workaround is to put all your gear into your backpack and then equip it from there.

Ammo is starting to go missing as well when reloading and requires a soft-log.

Seems to be a few issues cropping up from the recent Arma update I suspect.

Well I'm glad to hear other servers are having the same problems. I was beginning to think it was just a poorly ran server.

Well one thing I've seen and couldn't figure out is when a player dies and run back to there body for there gear alot will delete when they go to pick it up. mainly weapons and tool belt items. didn't know if this was related to what Danworth was asking about.

I see this bug daily. Probably the biggest gamebreaker right now beyond enter chopper roulette. 

ok is there a fix for it if any of you no of because on my server after a restart it eats there mag they had like cookie monster.

You need to install 0.3.0.2 B2, that bug was hotfixed last night.

Just replace the a3_epoch_server.pbo and the .dll file, nothing else changed.