Dissable the Rain any Tipps?

Schloti1993

Question

11 answers to this question

Static weather kinda sucks though. 

There needs to be some sort of array of weather that we can transition between imo.

I completely agree with you, but right now .. the default is just excessively annoying. Constant rain etc

Two things;

1) I agree static weather is a poor situation but the default is basically static weather called rain all the time or total wind so it would be nice to code changing weather. 

2) I noticed that WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{1,1}}; // Default: {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{0,0}}; // Clear day; {19,1,{1,1,40},1,{5,5}}; // Cold Foggy and the Format:

{temp ,rain ,fog ,overcast ,wind } can anyone tell me why the Clear day has a 5,0 for rain and the Cold Foggy has only one digit. I thought a "scalar" was a unique digit yet this shows 2 digits with a comma.

Is that a typo or what?

Two things;

1) I agree static weather is a poor situation but the default is basically static weather called rain all the time or total wind so it would be nice to code changing weather. 

<snip>

sorry, no answer to your question but just wanted to say I agree with point #1

It has been depressingly rainy in 0.2.5.x.

I haven't played the new 0.3.x branch yet, I will this week, hopefully it is not that depressing any more 'by default' (I hope they added sunshine, a nice breeze, and margaritas if not too much).