@MAS Weapons and vehicles

Finuix

Question

Hei.

added both mods to my bornholm epoch server. server boots and i can spawn etc. 

but i cant find mas weapons :  LSLootLists.SQF file. only for epoch stuff. can someone share theirs ? else i must add one and one item in all arrays.

Mas vehicles : i dont know if it works or not. i tried to add mas vehicles to epochconfig.hpp file. but then my server wont boot. 
should i add the mas vehicles there at all or is there another place/way for them ? 

Do i need to call those mods from init ?

9 answers to this question

Hei.

added both mods to my bornholm epoch server. server boots and i can spawn etc. 

but i cant find mas weapons :  LSLootLists.SQF file. only for epoch stuff. can someone share theirs ? else i must add one and one item in all arrays.

Mas vehicles : i dont know if it works or not. i tried to add mas vehicles to epochconfig.hpp file. but then my server wont boot. 

should i add the mas vehicles there at all or is there another place/way for them ? 

Do i need to call those mods from init ?

if u download @mas weapons and vehicles, inside file must be txt document where you can found all classnames!   ;)

now everything is working. masweap-loot spawns and i can sell all items. vehicles spawn and i can sell all vehicles. been adding weapons and vehicles to sell list and lootspawner for the last hours. if you want the lists just let me know :)

made new topic since nobody answered on the old ones. anyways why does it bother you ? not like i spam pm to you.. 

thanks for all the pm about this guys. you rock :)

Download the zip from this link and you will get my lists. im not 100% done with them. but edit as you see fit !
it miss some weapons and vehicles. but every vehicle that spawns and weapon/mags in the LSlootLists.sqf are sellable as it is. 

https://gist.github....7d17700d010437f

if you not allready know this : put your new and edited CfgPricing.hpp list in you're Mission.pbo and put this in you're discription.ext: #include "CfgPricing.hpp"
it works. i don't know if its the best way. but i'll use it ^^

this is not my lists from scratch !! only edited them. 

@Muffins, if nobody have helped you or you have not figured it out yourself then i can help you later today ! :)

take care.