Next step : Scary IA

Nox

Well, i just notif it here,

I wanted to make an IA to Scary my guest :)

Like here : 

I know it's an Hacker but i think we can make an IA like it

- Invencible

- With this song (i have it)

- pop 500m arround Guest (random choice) every 1 hour in daylight and 30min for nighlight

- unpop after 5 or 10 min

- Invisible for Zombie

- Only Axe

- Jason Face or Ugly Face.

^^ Scary Time isn't it ?

This would make night-time absolutely horrifying. I'm scared enough of the dark as it is!

This would be an awesome addition to your Sarge AI, or even having it separate so you can have the ability to turn it on and off. Maybe even do something where you can spawn like 10 as an event on a specific location. 

Not sure how Arma handles skin packs as far as the normal Survivor/Camo/Ghillie skins go but I have seen that skin before and it truly is terrifying to behold! The actual skin can be found http://imgur.com/a/FAWIn#4 as well as a bunch of other cool / creepy skins. However, I'm pretty sure that the server owner has to allow it so players can use their own custom skins as it is disabled by default, although I may be wrong on that.

If only you could add this as a server extra without extra client file downloads.. or if you can make it not too big?? 

This would be awesome as a custom mission. Maybe not invincible but really high health/multiple lives gets knocked down.. comes back.. 

So awesome.

really simple

Take a Addon skin

Find the name of skin in this addon

then put the skin on your IA Bot

// definition of classes and weapon loadouts
//

//
// type of soldier lists, only allowed DayZ classes listed. adjust if you run rmod or another map that allows different classes
//
// IMPORTANT: The leader types must be different to each other! So you need 3 different leader types here!

// military AI
//SAR_leader_sold_list = ["Rocket_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leader of a soldier group
//SAR_sniper_sold_list = ["Sniper1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a soldier group
//SAR_soldier_sold_list = ["Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a soldier group

// bandit AI
SAR_leader_band_list = ["SBH_Alpha_Soldier3"]; // the potential classes of the leader of a bandit group
SAR_sniper_band_list = ["SBH_Alpha_Soldier3"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a bandit group
SAR_soldier_band_list = ["SBH_Alpha_Soldier3"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a bandit group

// survivor AI
//SAR_leader_surv_list = ["Survivor3_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leaders of a survivor group
//SAR_sniper_surv_list = ["Sniper1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a survivor group
//SAR_soldier_surv_list = ["Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Soldier_Crew_PMC"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a survivor group

Easy :)

• 4 months later...

TheSzerdi did this already on his mission system

//Axe murderer script Created by TheSzerdi Edited by Falcyn [QF]

private ["_coords","_wait","_dummymarker","_grouparray","_group"];
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\Missions\SMGoMinor.sqf";
WaitUntil {MissionGoMinor == 1};

_coords = [getMarkerPos "center",0,7000,2,0,2000,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;

//Mission start
[nil,nil,rTitleText,"A psychotic axe murderer has escaped from the hospital!", "PLAIN",6] call RE;
[nil,nil,rGlobalRadio,"A psychotic axe murderer has escaped from the hospital!"] call RE;
[nil,nil,rHINT,"A psychotic axe murderer has escaped from the hospital!"] call RE;

MCoords = _coords;
publicVariable "MCoords";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers76.sqf";

[_coords,80,4,1,2] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\Missions\add_unit_server5.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 1;
waitUntil{({alive _x} count (units AxeMurderer)) < 1};

//Mission accomplished
[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Finally! He died! Check the body for medical supplies!", "PLAIN",6] call RE;
[nil,nil,rGlobalRadio,"Finally! He died! Check the body for medical supplies!"] call RE;
[nil,nil,rHINT,"Finally! He died! Check the body for medical supplies!"] call RE;

[] execVM "debug\remmarkers76.sqf";
MissionGoMinor = 0;
MCoords = 0;
publicVariable "MCoords";

SM1 = 1;
[0] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\Minor\SMfinder.sqf";

• 1 month later...