if (_newWaves != waves) then {
10 setWaves _newWaves;
};

if (vehicle play>
22:22:36   Error position: <setWaves _newWaves;
};

if (vehicle play>
22:22:36   Error setwaves: Type Not a Number, expected Number
22:22:36 File x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\functions\EPOCH_fnc_Weather.sqf, line 12
22:22:36 Error in expression < 1));
10 setWaves _newWaves;
};

if (vehicle play>
};

if (vehicle play>
22:22:36   Error Generic error in expression
22:22:36 File x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\functions\EPOCH_fnc_Weather.sqf, line 12

the error is more deep than you think. When it occured the Epoch Stuff just worked half. Drinking/Eating/Stamina was disabled, you couldnt do anything with buildables exept for building them once and then they were stuck in the preview and many other bugs. So maybe my WeatherStaticForecast is wrong, but if not it should get fixed

8 answers to this question

so its not possible on any way to use a Clear weather SSettings i dont want Rain or Fog or anything like that.

Is it possible to have a Clear Sky Setting?

Greetz

supposedly it is possible just don't use the default one they provided us with.

ive looked through most of dayz code looking for signs of weather being set, but have only found a file that suggests controlling static weather...

would I be right in thinking that epoch devs use standard arma 3 weather system....im no scripter but if this is the case , if we tried using say enigmas weather script to set weather, would that override current settings, that may fix weather problem or has this already been tried...

Not sure either but I changed ours to {97,3,{0,0,5},0,{1,1}} and it is working fine so far. I notice in the .hpp file the coder states

// Clear day;

{75.                        5,0,                         {0,0,0}                   ,0,                           {1,1}};

// Cold Foggy Rainy Overcast Windy;

{19,                        1,                      {1,1,40},                1,                              {5,5}};

Format: {temp <scalar>   ,rain <scalar>,   fog <array>,    overcast <scalar>,    wind <array>}

Seems to me for a Clear Day the rain <scalar> means a single value. but under clear day it is a 5,0, which doesn't make sense. Looking at the Cold Foggy day the rain <scalar> is a single digit.

so in mine I used the Cold Foggy example to set ours.

Hello, this is my WeatherStaticForecast, vanilla Server:

WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{0,0}}; 

and this causing this in the client rpt:

10 setWaves _newWaves;
};

if (vehicle play>
};

if (vehicle play>
22:22:36   Error setwaves: Type Not a Number, expected Number
22:22:36 Error in expression < 1));
10 setWaves _newWaves;
};

if (vehicle play>
};

if (vehicle play>
22:22:36   Error Generic error in expression

the error is more deep than you think. When it occured the Epoch Stuff just worked half. Drinking/Eating/Stamina was disabled, you couldnt do anything with buildables exept for building them once and then they were stuck in the preview and many other bugs. So maybe my WeatherStaticForecast is wrong, but if not it should get fixed

use this ! WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{1,1}}; It's working for me. everything is looking good. loot. buildning etc works