Make Arma Not War result today

Oshydaka

Should have been in MP and I bet you would have gotten 2nd or 3rd.

that would been tougher competition, I see epoch as more modification than multiplier those usually go for heavy militarized mods . I think they were in the right category just bad luck.it's tough competition there are a lot of talented development studios out there! maybe if the mod was at 80 -90 % it would have won, not at 30% development.

that would been tougher competition, I see epoch as more modification than multiplier those usually go for heavy militarized mods . I think they were in the right category just bad luck.it's tough competition there are a lot of talented development studios out there! maybe if the mod was at 80 -90 % it would have won, not at 30% development.

That's the thing that had me worried from the beginning of the contest. I think if we were talking about all these mods at 100% of what they will eventually become it would be a different story today. Not much you can do to compete, though, when you're already working on something so large that won't realistically be finished before the contest deadline. They may have also given much more weight to scores for things that were wholly original instead of a remake, (even though the remake is wholly original code wise). Either way, its awesome to see so many new mods out there for Arma 3. Seems like a lot of people have been happy to just stay on A2 because of the lack of content.

Creation of build system, including the modeling of build peices.

Creation of a character with character skins.

Creation of a currency along with a full out trade system.

Creation of MULTIPLE antagonists.

Creation of vehicles.

Creation of a full fledged story line.

All while keeping in mind only 30% complete......

Sounds like a total modification mod to me ..... and a pretty damn good one at that....

Creation of vehicles.

Sounds like a total modification mod to me ..... and a pretty damn good one at that....

How many new vehicles are there though? 2, the ebike and the mossie. Still only available in multiplayer, maybe things would have been different if it had been entered into the multiplayer category

Creation of vehicles.

If you want my honest opinion, I wish this version of epoch was an Addon rather than total modification, the only two things I personally like from epoch are building system, and traders.. (once its fully developed)

Judging by the amount of heavy modded servers out there I would say that majority of people feel the same, I see attempts at introducing non epoch antagonists into a number of servers..

The key to epoch's success this time around is going to depend on how easy it is to use along with other community addons, I think I mentioned a while back there are a lof of talented developers out there making fantastic addons in specific areas, the winners of Make Arma Not War is a proof of this! 

To be fair King of the hill is a beast, cant stop playing it at the moment, never heard of RHS tho, I guess am gonna give it a try tonight :-)

RHS is really well done, I pair it with the ALiVE system on a private server and it's a hoot if it's AI and non futuristic equipment night.  I'm really surprised ALiVE didn't win to be honest.