Throwable items

So Chem lights, smoke grenades, Grenades, are all cool and all... But i can't use ANY of them. My bind for grenades is "T", but nothing happens. It does NOTHING. I checked my binds in controls, and yet, it's still "T", but it does nothing to interact with grenades. Can someone help me? And on that note, can someone explain how Supply drops via. Smoke Grenades work?

Yup.

I've played around with it and i'm in the same boat.

You selected Arma3 settings and it's G to chuck a grenade and it works fine.

You change it to Arma2 settings and it should be T and it doesn't work.

Have no clue .

Also chucking a grenade in A3 is basically garbage.  I've also noticed there seems to be no distance difference when throwing  in A3 which is just outright stupid.. Unless I'm not doing something correctly.

Please clarify if you have more experience with throwing items like grenades and can throw them closer or farther.  Of course you don't want to chuck them too close.

Yup.

I've played around with it and i'm in the same boat.

You selected Arma3 settings and it's G to chuck a grenade and it works fine.

You change it to Arma2 settings and it should be T and it doesn't work.

Have no clue .

Also chucking a grenade in A3 is basically garbage.  I've also noticed there seems to be no distance difference when throwing  in A3 which is just outright stupid.. Unless I'm not doing something correctly.

Please clarify if you have more experience with throwing items like grenades and can throw them closer or farther.  Of course you don't want to chuck them too close.

In terms of distance of throwing things, grenades are basically more "Depth Perception" weapons now. So it's the same toss distance, but depending upon how high you aim up, it will land farther away. It's not as inconvenient as Arma 2's throwing where it forces you to stop everything else, and sticks you in place until the entire throw is done, however that ha benefits over Arma 2's system, such as pin point accuracy, kind of, over speed. Arma 3's Grenade is now faster throw-able, makes you less vulnerable, but at the same time presents a challenge for those who don't know exactly where it's going to go.

Thanks for the response though, i will test this now ,and see if i am able to toss a grenade when i use Arma 3 settings. I'll stick to those by default on Epoch if it does.

Alright, i switched to Arma 3 Standard, and i can toss nades just fine. I tried out the smoke grenades, and nothing more than... smoke, and silence afterwards. Is there a special way to call in a supply drop? Does that have to do something with the green triangles on map, or is that feature not yet in 0.3 at all?