.3 Jammer Radius/Building Feedback

Berreta

I think there needs to be a visual pointer somewhere to show where your jammers radius ends. Maybe an option to go along with maintain that shows its radius for 30 seconds? Ill explain why.

WIth the new small 75m radius (Which I know can be changed, but none the less) If you are building at the edge of that radius and happen to move the building piece outside of that area it will get "stuck". With no way to remove it because it is in the "deadzone" from where the jammers radius ends to where it allows you to place another jammer "225m" away.

Maybe allow us to "remove/move" building pieces in the deadzone?

I ended up getting a shelf kit stuck in the middle of a road leading to my base with no way to pick it back up. Would be pretty dissapointing to get a lockbox stuck like that.

Maybe lockboxes shouldnt be tied to jammers as well?

Idk how much the damage model changed on shelfs but I put about 6 zafir mags into this shelf and kept going with the 6.5 LMG but couldnt destroy it. Maybe there should be a remove option that returns 2 salvage? Kind of a pain if you get the shelf stuck in the wrong spot like i did here.

ShmNpmC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...