Request: Big Ai permanent base.

Finuix

Hei.

Have been searching around for a while, and have not found what i wanted, got no experience to do it myself so will ask here.

Is it possible to make an AI base. with crates and machine nests. not to big base tho. (not a whole island) fortress or something. like they have on arma 2 wasteland servers. and for example have 20-50 ais inside. must kill em all for looting crate(s) and then after last ai is killed set a timer to reset it on same spot. so ai respawn inside, and standing on machine guns etc. with new loot.

fort: Maybe: 150 x 150 Meters. 20 meters high. only 1 entrance. with towers and static machine guns. 20-30 min reset from last ai is dead to new set of soldiers to arrive.

And sorry if i post this on wrong place

(Exuse my bad english)

Finuix

Many nice examples above. Sector B on tavi is great. but i want something much smaller. just a castle/fort with 1 entrance and ais on machine guns/AA in tower.. im messing around in editor atm. and maybe setup 2-3 different forts around the map. must be hard but soloable. i will try to do all myself. but if someone take this idea and make it happen i will love you ! <3

Thanks mate. figured it out right after i wrote the post -.- but when i have you here, is it possible to try the static guns/vehicle inside editor ? or is it a easy way to test it ? and if i make a base with arma 2 assets. then i must take AiA in my launch parameters on server right ?

• 1 month later...

I have started on scratch since my files are lost, my computer crashed! (got new one now) so this is what i got now lol

bigbase

post-28363-0-17744200-1428002262_thumb.j

bigbase 2

post-28363-0-25581700-1428002276_thumb.j

I'm going to use http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19832ai mission framework

My question are. should i add static guns etc with the editor or should i add Ai and Static guns together in the ai mission ?
and is there a ai editor ? so i can see where exactly they are going to stand etc (exact coords) ? most of my ais are going to be static.