Blue screen when connecting to a server

KPABATOK

It is not a BSOD, no sound or any error message. I played normally on a server yesterday, but today when tried to connect, I got blue screen the second before my loaded character should have showed up. I tried 3 times like that. Tried 4th time after a while, I got white screen, and tried 5th time I got grey screen.

Just a second before loading into a game, so I can connect to server, am not banned or anything. Server runs some infistar scripts and I get these screens right after it shows "infistar loaded successfully". And then I have to control alt delete to force close arma 3.

I can connect normally in other servers though. I tried to verify game cache, didn't help. No other mods installed.

I read on google that some people used to have such problem but didn't find any fix.

As I said, I can connect to other servers just fine. Just the one that I liked and decided to stay - can't. I doubt it is GPU problem as it was fine yesterday and day before and before. Just weird glitch or something. I suspect it is because of a script that server uses. But may be wrong.

Yes, I read on google that some people then received "you are banned" message after that, but I never got any such message. And actually managed to see my character and a base for a split second before going full white screen. Yeah will have to go to their teamspeak and ask what's the deal.

Well I figured, that in this case the blue/white screen was because I did NOT have a certain mod installed which was required on that server. But it is strange that I played normally for like 8 hours and then only next day got that thing. So yeah, if it was ban, it would show message to admins. To them it just showed that I lost connection, but it was probably auto-kick of some sort.