Custom server launcher

Humpabry

Question

10 answers to this question

I thought I saw something in a thread somewhere that there is an Epoch Launcher in the works.. not sure if I just dreamed it, fantasized it or actually saw it in a stream. 

I would watch the Dev Twitch Streams if I were you and see if you can catch a glimpse of it. 

Good luck with getting people to download it, teamviewing people to get them to join your sound like its the server is set up wrong

It's hard just to get people to a vanilla Altis,

I'm not trying to be rude but the average gamer don't know that much about pc in general

we have a nice player base right now..and teamviewer always is something simple they missed..wrong parameters / wrongly name mod (mas vehicles) 

i dont have anything set up wrong just sometimes people dont join the server through reading forum posts which causes problems sometimes :)

happy to help them just looking for a way to make it easier

we have a nice player base right now..and teamviewer always is something simple they missed..wrong parameters / wrongly name mod (mas vehicles) 

i dont have anything set up wrong just sometimes people dont join the server through reading forum posts which causes problems sometimes :)

happy to help them just looking for a way to make it easier

I have to say, that everytime i check the forum for new post i get pretty well irritated by you avatar. When i see you posting something im happy the devs do...

You suck killing my dreams! :D

I have to say, that everytime i check the forum for new post i get pretty well irritated by you avatar. When i see you posting something im happy the devs do...

You suck killing my dreams! :D

lol aye i know it can be painful but i cba changing it yet..im too lazy to make my own avatar atm but it will come so stay alive for a little longer :p