Frequency Jammer Maintain Default Period Change

DrScandalous

The current maintenance period is 7 days. The community I play on used a very simple idea to make maintaining the base much easier... they adjusted the DEFAULT maintenance period to 10 days so that you could reliably pick a day of the week and make that "maintenance day" and have a little bit of padding to accommodate "IRL" events that prevent you from getting on and maintaining on-time. Now this is not a troll just to get more time out of the maintenance... it literally just makes things a LOT easier in terms of remembering when the heck you last maintained your base. 

I know, it's stupid cheap to maintain currently but it's just a thought... and doing so on a server community had made things a lot easier in terms of planning maintenance. 

Just have a 'Maintenance day' within the 7 day cycle? I think thats even easier considering that 1 week is 7 days and there is no overlap?

If you can't make it on maintenance day then do it on another day that you can... If you can't play at least once in 7 days and you have a big base with lots of loot, you're probably hogging up more space than is warranted :)

This is the result of us paying maintenance exactly 7 days after our last payment:

Payment was made, 15 mins later, was a restart & that's what the base looked like. :\

hahaha funny picture. Similar thing happened to me, just with much smaller base and due to the fact that I forgot about the maintence even though I had the jammer installed. Good thing was though that not all parts were gone, so I just spent 2 hours in rebuilding it.

This is the result of us paying maintenance exactly 7 days after our last payment:

Payment was made, 15 mins later, was a restart & that's what the base looked like. :\

This is exactly what I'm talking about with my original post. Life causes plusses and minuses... and it's always a bummer to see so much hard work taken away because of it. 

On a side note I wonder if the jammer maintenance distance is bugged.. I keep having a wall on the very far corner of my little base despawning and it sure isn't outside the indicated area that the jammer should be able to maintain it.

Anyone else having this problem.

As I've said.. it's always the same wall that goes away and I am maintaining