Building parts becoming indestructible

happydayz

Hey couldnt see this anywhere in the bug reports, but had this gripe for ages and just assumed its been mentioned... but just in case it hasnt...

Certain buildings (arma 3 default buildings) such as LAND_MILOFFICES_v1_f when you build a wall or anything inside them, they instantly become indestructible. Not sure if the building is taking the hit damage, or if the building is passing on its indestructibility on to the building object... but its impossible to blow walls and doors both tin and cinder, and wooden floors down if they are built into or just inside the base.

I've tested on vanilla epoch and modded epoch and its the same all around.

I have seen the same thing happen. If a wall is out in the open, a satchel will take it down. If it is place in a building or on a wooden floor, no amount of explosives will take it out. For some reason when it is in a building, the explosive does no damage to it. But when a cinder wall was in a building I have been able to take it out with a .50 pickup truck. This bug sucks because it becomes impossible to raid bases, which I think is a big part of Epoch. 

This is a major bug in Epoch now. Cinder walls become indestructible after server has restarted after they are placed. Doesn't matter if they are built in buildings or out in open. Tested this in vanilla epoch altis and stratis.

Not my experience I have tested it and they blow up just fine.  I don't know if your the server owner or a player but there is a way to make cinder walls indestructible and allot of servers run it.  I don't as it takes part of the game away imo but its out there and might be on your server.

This is a major bug in Epoch now. Cinder walls become indestructible after server has restarted after they are placed. Doesn't matter if they are built in buildings or out in open. Tested this in vanilla epoch altis and stratis.

What Anti-hack tools are you using?