People have a problems to join

TheLonelySoul

Question

I have a server that has been up for about a week or so, however, as the title explains people are having problems joining. I have some of my friends join without a problem, while others have had multiple problems, now here is the kicker. I use DART for my server to get a player list and also it use for administrating. I can see random people attempting to join but this is ALWAYS the message I receive from dart.

[2015-01-16 | 06:39:14] Player #2 EvGeN (**************) connected

[2015-01-16 | 06:39:15] Player #2 EvGeN - GUID: ****************************(unverified)
[2015-01-16 | 06:39:15] Verified GUID (************************) of player #2 EvGeN
[2015-01-16 | 06:39:31] Player #2 EvGeN disconnected

So I know people are trying to join but they do not get to the main lobby. (I know this because the server does not even know that these people have entered due to it actually taking note of players when they have successfully reached the lobby)

No here is the big problem... I can't figure it out... so a really need help

here IP: 195.88.208.158:2302

4 answers to this question

Hey,

Dont Disapoint yourself just becuase your server is rejecting large amount of players. Most people didnt even intend to play epoch, and didnt have thier addons loaded.

If you would like to not kick anyone that joins without any mods. You can set that in your config.cfg

Most of them wouldnt be able to log in anyways