Items disappearing

Saltzman

Nic the fact that they can blow up doesnt mean that there no pieces dissapearin....happened many times with walls jammers and stuff its a very big problem wich should be resolved immediately cause it makes base building uselles

I was just saying that one reason they could be disappearing is because players are blowing them up, but it is possible that they are disappearing due to some sort of glitch. 

Encountered the same things, shelfs randomly disappeared(we were interacting with them every 2 days (putting different thing in and others out)) also maintained base parts disappeared(maintained it ever 2 days, 3 days is the setting).

Same is happening with lockboxes, even a lockbox which my m8 placed a day before despawned the next day.

Please fix this!

A group on our server had maintained their base two days ago (6 days is our setting) and yet 80% of their base disappeared (only the most recently built parts stayed). 

I am currently blaming the almost 6000 buildable objects/2000 storage objects/15K-20K looted items in storage and vehicles and 13000 UID's in the database.

How are the rest of you stacked up on objects?