New terrain pack

FROGM4N

ok i updated! But now if i or my mate drive from Balota to Chernogorsk (close to the Gas Station) my Game Crash no response from the process^^

i can only fix it if i join my Altis Server (same Hive) and then back to the Chernarus Map where i spawn in the spawn area and not close to Chernogorsk

Try this one.  This is from my Google drive.  I host the files for my community members and these seem to be without issue.  Make sure to remember the hotfix!  Extract it into the AiA TP folder after you have downloaded and extracted the main pack.  Overwrite whatever files it prompts you to.

AiA TP 2015-1-1

AiA TP 2015-1-1 Hotfix

Before you install this into your Arma 3 folder be sure to totally remove the 2014 version or you will have problems.  

We were having people that were using the patch, experience crashes. From what they said - they extracted and copied over (overwriting the old files) correctly. The one problem layed in the AIA key, wrong version.

Anyway, after people downloaded and installed the full new version, there were certain individuals that experienced like above "freezing and crashing looking at building". A few people lowered their graphic settings (most found that the AA settings repaired the issue) and didn't experience crashes after. 

Not sure if this will help anyone, but this is just what I've seen. 

Try this one.  This is from my Google drive.  I host the files for my community members and these seem to be without issue.  Make sure to remember the hotfix!  Extract it into the AiA TP folder after you have downloaded and extracted the main pack.  Overwrite whatever files it prompts you to.

AiA TP 2015-1-1

AiA TP 2015-1-1 Hotfix

Before you install this into your Arma 3 folder be sure to totally remove the 2014 version or you will have problems.  

cheers :)