Revive Player bug.

Schloti1993

Server-IP: Epoch.Skaronator.com:2302 or 148.251.188.133:2302

0.2.5.2/1.36

After Dead we cant revive. We shooting with the Multigun on the Head and breast and nothing happens.

Few times after dead we are becomming the message : You can just revived once per life!  but we are never revive in this life

since few days.

Nach dem Tod kann man nicht wiederbelebt werden. bei mehreren Versuchen auf den Kopf und Brust passiert nichts.

Ab und zu nach dem Tod kann man nicht wiederbelebt werden obwohl man in diesem leben noch nicht wiederbelebt wurde.

Dies ist seit ein paar Tagen so.

Hello All,

Yes. i have the same problem.

With 0.2.5.2/1.36.

Some server have the same problem.

Thanks DEV for your Fabulous MOD :)

Bonjour,

Oui, j'ai aussi le même problème.

Version : 0.2.5.2/1.36.

Merci les DeV's pour votre mod fabuleux.

We are experiencing the same issues above.

Upon 1st death, the respawn screen comes up with the respawn button, however when group members try to revive with the multigun we are unscuccessful. (We've tried every way possible, different members etc.)

The other message we get on 1st death is "You can just revived once per life!", which forces a fresh respawn.

It seems to be random on which message we get (We never get to a second death, where we should not be able to be revived).

Epoch Mod 0.2.5.2

Mells House Cherno server

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!!. my hosting company was trying to help me fix this last night, but could not see anything suspicious in the logs, its weird how it just stopped working on so many servers with out us actually changing anything... now im looking more forward to this next patch, gonna be epic!