#SEM - Simple Epoch Missions v0.8.1 + 0.8.3 test

KiloSwiss

If You get a setDamage kick after You indtalled SEM on a completely fresh installation, then You did not follow the instructions from the readme.txt

I'm sorry but the only one that can help You here is You, because we can not see what You changed or forget to add when You installed SEM on Your server.

I wrote You twice that You have to attach all related files to Your posts if You want people to help You, still You just post some short code snippets.

I refuse to waste my time on people that do not read and obviously can't follow some simple instructions.

If You install it like described inside the readme.txt it works, if it doesn't work for whatever reason, repeat the installation steps carefully.

Maybe a ArmA Server + Alpha MOD + custom/user modifications are a bit too much for You.

Greez KiloSwiss

@buddy74

Can You please give me the whole RPT, You can send me a PM if You don't want to share it here in this Thread.

Is there a way to have the AI patrol arround the missions?

Read:

Actually they are all on the ground shooting through Helis / grass etc

In v0.7 there is a "line of sight" check so AI does only fire on players they can actually see.

Greez KiloSwiss

Thanks buddy74

Does it still not work, even after a restart?

I can't find anything that shows me an error in the RPT and also no other mods that could have any negative effect.

TBH I'm actually clueless about why it does not work on Your server.

But let's test something:

Replace the content in the file fn_init.sqf inside the sem.pbo with this:

diag_log "#EPOCH_allowPlayerDamage: Waiting for Server to initialize.";
waitUntil{!isNil "epoch_centerMarkerPosition"};
["KS_Random_id", "onPlayerConnected", "KS_fnc_allowPlayerDamage"] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;
diag_log "#EPOCH_allowPlayerDamage: Stacked EventHandler ""onPlayerConnected"" added.";
{_x allowDamage true}count playableUnits; /* failsafe */

diag_log "#SEM: Start Simple Epoch Missions";
execVM "sem\initMissions.sqf";

Struggling to get this working again.

I my .rpt says this. and Its hanging on the Starting Epoch Screen.

12:43:02 Connected to Steam servers
12:43:02 "#SEM: Start Simple Epoch Missions"
12:43:02 "#EPOCH_allowPlayerDamage: Waiting for Server to initialize."
12:43:02 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim1.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idle.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idle1.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol1.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idlepistol.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idlepistol1.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimtopistol.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimtopistol_end.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimfrompistol.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimfrompistol_end.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_binoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_binoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idleunarmed.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idleunarmed1.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_binoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4die.rtm not found or empty
12:43:36 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4diepistol.rtm not found or empty

server does not boot wen i update to 0.7 and rpt dont show any errors..wen i put the 0.6 back in server runs just fine..0.7 = (server initialising hanging)

seems on the box i get reading mission...missions read 

but no mission started ;/

oh has now lets see

after i leave it hanging on server initilising i get kicked and this message in rpt

23:08:58 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:1 not found

nah no luck :/

Latest Test version (debug OFF) can be downloaded here: 

This version is tested on Altis and Chernarus on my Server (hosted by Nitrado.net) and it works without any RPT errors at all.

Give it a try and attach the RPT logfiles to Your posts if you report any bugs.
I will run the very same version on my little (12 slots) test server (running Chernarus) over night:

Name: "Kilos testserver by Nitrado.net"

IP: 5.62.104.80

Port: 2302

Password: sem

Special configuration on the test server:

- Time between missions is 1-2 minutes (default 20-35).

- Missions cleanup is 1 hour/60 minutes (default never).

The server will eventually go down if I need it to do another test run or some debugging.

/Edit

The Git is also updated, latest commit can be seen here.

Greez KiloSwiss