NPC/Dynamic Trader Moving Around?

DrScandalous

I had no idea that NPC's/Dynamic traders could move around... has anyone ever seen anything like this before? 

(only beginning is REALLY relevant... I cut the recording just before I pulled up the map where I saw the resulting red dot on the trader for the death and shortly thereafter, the drone & 3 AI spawned in)

A little off-topic but...:

I quite enjoyed your video series so far, DrScandalous.

A bit slow in the beginning (which is understandable, since you had to save up for that 400 Krypto banking fee), but I like your commentary style. Will you be releasing further 1h+ videos? 

Thanks! I don't think I'll be making 1hr+ videos just because most people don't want to watch that long of a vid, but after that first death and with my starting to think about setting up a base, I'm a little hesitant to post more vids that show my "home location"... but I'm probably going to focus more on short "episode" type videos that run probably 15-30 minutes. 

Yeah... the first ones were slow moreso because I was totally new and wanted to do more commentary/ask questions/and basically bumble about for fun. I was just bummed that I lost that last video where I died... though since it was so dark, you probably wouldn't have seen much.

But I'm definitely going to keep up the series. Just not in a necessarily linear fashion.