Overpoch?

thompson

They are adding other stuff to the hard work Epoch team has done. It should be called Epoch end of story. Also there has been a few threads already

Not really. Overwatch, has '@mas' which basically has all the weapons found in 'Overwatch' their for adding; Epoch + Weapons (Weapons found in overwatch) = Overpoch. You could call it epoch, but it represent 'overpoch' more.

I fail to see funny side of theft.  :unsure:

Theft would be if credit was not given..... Plus the words of the DEV were "Go make your own fucking mod" (If i was not mistaken). Thats why Overpoch is named Overpoch. Cause "Epoch with mods" would break their rules. But now its "Overpoch" so all good :) . For the fact that the epoch code was not modified and epoch was given credit. Then what rules are broken? How is it consider theft? Rather then looking at one side, consider both before french kissing someones ass....

I've been experiencing the unfortunate end of this for well over a year, sometimes you have to just laugh.

From a legal standpoint... have you guys decided to go after these tools that are stealing your mod work? I imagine that you have a pretty solid case with Infistar and Overpoch... and I would imagine the community would help donate towards the expenses of having legal representation.