The Adventure begins

madnuss

Not commenting on this incident, but let me tell you what I saw on a server 2 nights ago.

DonkeyPunch server, player running around with a pistol. I shot him with a burst of 6.5 AR, I saw his ragdoll go limp and slump to the floor. Almost instantaneous he was alive again and putting his pistol clip in my head. He then started to say to another guy that was there how there are so many bad players about, lol.

The rat's name was Happyhobo. He's either a script kid or an admin on there.

I've seen some weird stuff on that server too, nothing I can prove...just stuff that makes you go "WTF?"

Possible there is a "self revive" script out there that will revive you, but doesn't fool the game about the one revive per life mechanic?

This will be my last post in this thread as it is just full of idiots thanks to the people who watched the video and subbed from it and gave me constructive feedback the rest of you i pray for you at night. 

SO you can't see why some people here suspect hacks? Personally, if I believed in this God nonsense, I'd pray for the ones that thought your reanimation was legit.