Admin menu

Atavis

Simplest answer, Wait 2 or 3 months for infiSTAR to start supporting the game.. Or go through the files and codes and try and script you're own.. Good luck with the battle eye filters thoug.

He is already ;) But that's not the only thing if battleye definitions are overwritten by the game

Sorry if i am misunderstanding your question, but here's what i think you are talking about:

a) To teleport to player you first bring up admin panel (F1) then select the player and click "Admin to Player" (double click this option)

b ) To teleport Player to admin, you do the same by clicking "Player to Admin" (double click this option) 

c) To teleport to a spot on map, open admin panel and double click the teleport map option. Close admin panel by clicking esc and open map . Left CTRL + Left Click will Teleport you to the spot that your cursor is on. 

Sorry if i am misunderstanding your question, but here's what i think you are talking about:

a) To teleport to player you first bring up admin panel (F1) then select the player and click "Admin to Player" (double click this option)

b ) To teleport Player to admin, you do the same by clicking "Player to Admin" (double click this option) 

c) To teleport to a spot on map, open admin panel and double click the teleport map option. Close admin panel by clicking esc and open map . Left CTRL + Left Click will Teleport you to the spot that your cursor is on. 

Thank you very much. Now I'll try. Sorry for my bad English.

You don't know how to enable god mod?

I hope they don't include God mode.  There's no legitimate reason for an admin to have that.  It just gives people too much temptation to abuse it.  If they do integrate it I hope that they will provide the ability to have better control over which admin levels can use which functions.  

I agree, God mode needs to be put in. When an admin is teleporting to a player he needs godmode to avoid be shot on accident. Or if the admin is afk spectating or busy doing something ingame he should be able to put on godmode to avoid being killed. I understand that a lot of people abuse it but there's also a lot of people who care about their servers and run them properly who depend on fully functional tools to admin their server.

Another thing I have an issue with is that my low level admin is set to only be able to spectate and teleport to player/ teleport player to him and when he logs in he still has access to everything; all the spawn menus, logs, bans, heal player, etc. That is one thing i would like to see fixed as soon as possible. I like to have some people to help me take care of the small tasks without having powers that can be abused.