Cultist Cloaks are biggest trolls

AgelessAncestor

Is there any way to "ban" cultists from stater camps?  I had 3 follow me in there when I was trying to trade gear for a gun and I couldn't move cuz my fatigue was pegged at 100 constantly, and I couldn't shoot them cuz since it was in starter camp my bullets disappeared. So here I am, stuck in one of the servers until reset, because cultists came in to a supposed 'SAFE' area.

I've seen the barrier set up stop sappers cuz they run, but cultists have the ability to walk and they come right in.

This time it was the one east of Neohcori, but I've had it happen at both of the others as well in the past.

Kinda sux that I have to log out and wait for a reset to clear them out just to be able to play...what's the point of playing if I can't even move?

I posted this here because I don't know if it's a bug, or if it was intentional...if intentional, I'll wait for release and a server that's PVE so I can ask for help. Every time I've asked in other servers they just kill me, take my stuff, and say to respawn in a different place. That doesn't fix the issue, that just makes ppl seem like douchebags.

Is there any way to "ban" cultists from stater camps?  I had 3 follow me in there when I was trying to trade gear for a gun and I couldn't move cuz my fatigue was pegged at 100 constantly, and I couldn't shoot them cuz since it was in starter camp my bullets disappeared. So here I am, stuck in one of the servers until reset, because cultists came in to a supposed 'SAFE' area.

I've seen the barrier set up stop sappers cuz they run, but cultists have the ability to walk and they come right in.

This time it was the one east of Neohcori, but I've had it happen at both of the others as well in the past.

Kinda sux that I have to log out and wait for a reset to clear them out just to be able to play...what's the point of playing if I can't even move?

I posted this here because I don't know if it's a bug, or if it was intentional...if intentional, I'll wait for release and a server that's PVE so I can ask for help. Every time I've asked in other servers they just kill me, take my stuff, and say to respawn in a different place. That doesn't fix the issue, that just makes ppl seem like douchebags.

there helping you take a load off your back 

This was the case for dogs for awhile too, back when dogs were the games most ridiculously OP antagonists with their one shot kill barks. People would purposely have dogs follow them into camp, and drop aggro to have them kill AFK geared players. then rob them blind and peace out. It was pretty messed up. It got fixed however.

The Cultist scenario isn't nearly as severe, but I'm sure it'll get worked out - and honestly I don't see it happen that often, or i'd have heard about it before now.