Ural ZU-23 Ammunition not Showing up in Inventory

Hiimstring3

Hi all,

I'm currently running an epoch server for me and a couple friends, and I've added the Ural ZU-23 (AA Ural) to the traders as well as the ammo it uses (40Rnd_23mm_AZP85). I've just done this though SQL, adding it to my 'traders_data' table. When i go to buy the ammunition its name shows in the list (but not an image) and I can purchase it. The problems start when I look for it in my inventory, in that I can't see that it's there. When I add the ammo to the ural it works just fine, however it doesn't seem to show up with an icon or anything in my inventory. Any ideas as to why this is happening or how I could fix this? Thanks. 

Below are screen shots of the issue in game:

http://imgur.com/a/UbkA4

The issue is that ammo doesn't have an item form of it. A lot of vehicle ammo doesn't have an item for it, they are just bits of data. This means that they cannot be added to your inventory. There's no real work around for this apart from creating your own addon which all clients would also have to download. You could, however, use a rearming/refuelling/repairing station script and just utilise the rearming portion of it.