[REQUEST] Peterbeer's Bank mission/biedi

Hope someone can help me aqquire the mission.sqf en mission.biedi from the bank's Peterbeer added.

I want to move all the banks to other locations, doing this by hand is way too much work.

If there is someone who created his own banks in the editor for Chernarus (like closer to traders), please share them too if you want!

Hope someone can help me aqquire the mission.sqf en mission.biedi from the bank's Peterbeer added.

I want to move all the banks to other locations, doing this by hand is way too much work.

What are you asking here? You want to open & edit his bank locations in the Editor?

Yes, i want to open the bankzones mission in the editor and change their locations.

I could also create new banks on locations i want and safe that in the bankzones.sqf but if i could get a hold on the original file, i can move the complete banks and not have to rebuild them all.

Hope it's a bit clearer now, if not please ask :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't suppose you found that file did you?

Also I have brought my server from GTXgaming and I am struggling like hell all the files I worked on for 2 weeks non stop wouldn't work on there servers and they had so many files in so many different places it was just easier to scrap it and start over.

The issue I am having now Is that I have changed to Overpoch Origins Tavivana and really want this to work on there, Yeah the banks will be in the sea for a day or 2 but that's fine if I can find how to change there location or delete the whole bank and build my own else where.

Banks are the least of my issue right now. For some reason no matter what script I add to this server it breaks it... It took a chap from GTXgaming 2hours to install DZGM "DayZ Group Manager" on my home server it takes 5 minutes because the files are all neat not a damn mess.

I was just wondering If I zip up my server.pbo and my mpmission would somebody please take a look and have a go at installing it? Bank placements don't matter I will fix them later just want to get this running again on the new server :S

I would appreciate it a lot if somebody could help me with this.

If I installed the files for SC on Taviana map would I only have to change the instance Id to match Taviana? Obviously I would need to adjust the bank locations but the SQL files would I need to use them or would they be no good for me on Taviana? Also the CfgServerTrader file I guess that will need changing also?