Need to increase the rate of lockboxes or atleast make them possibly spawn at containers

ImSoEnigma

I think they spawn fine, I think metal is harder to find at this point, at least for my group. Somehow, on our server, people have bases where they have used over 40 metal, but my group can find 3 lock boxes, and maybe 6 metal.. 

What server are you on? My group has found every damn thing in the game except lock boxes. Found several of the Halloween masks, 20-30 metal, 15 cinder, etc. but not one lock box. 

The drop rate is retarder. I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. BT is a pvp focused clan that is solely aimed at clan vs clan gameplay. We don't (ever) kill freshpawn and bambies, we never ride anywhere near freshspawn highly populated places, only focus on total annihilation of big clans. We get geared in cities and military bases and are not fans of farming whatsoever, BUT, since the public release of the alpha (which was over a month ago) its quite unbelievable that we are not able to find even one lockbox with 6 people, and i guarantee you that 24 hours a day there is one of us playing, you can check my rank on MGT gametracker as 4th (probably 1st in hours played, but maybe not as i was away for 5 days). when only one of us or 2 of us are only we loot cities in search of a lockbox and maybe getting into a fire fight, but in 1 MONTH not 1 lockbox? REALLY?! whats the rate 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. this is rediculous. We are not hoarders but building a base with no safe storage is unreal and our server is very PVP where your wooden POS will not last for more than 24 hours. Can you please, in the name of god, increase the rate? Or at least sell me one ffs!!!

Seen the BT guys on the MGT server everytime I am on. I found one lockbox in the first week it just happened to be on the OC networks servers lol.

Have you BT guys ever faced the uncle clan on our server. Talk about hoarders lol. We had a go but we only had 3 on 6 and had poor gear and no means of revive. Managed to take 3 with us.

BT Disabled, probably one of the best Arma players i've ever seen

Seen the BT guys on the MGT server everytime I am on. I found one lockbox in the first week it just happened to be on the OC networks servers lol.

Have you BT guys ever faced the uncle clan on our server. Talk about hoarders lol. We had a go but we only had 3 on 6 and had poor gear and no means of revive. Managed to take 3 with us.

I think the [uncle] and BT guys regularly 

THANKS MGT!!! Ya uncle are quite a few, wiped them once but after that usually outnumbered like you said Scotty. GIEF ME MOAR LOCKBOXES

BT Usually fight everyone XD You all newbies are lucky we rarely are on as a full 6! XD

Edited by Disabled

The drop rate is retarder. I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. BT is a pvp focused clan that is solely aimed at clan vs clan gameplay. We don't (ever) kill freshpawn and bambies, we never ride anywhere near freshspawn highly populated places, only focus on total annihilation of big clans. We get geared in cities and military bases and are not fans of farming whatsoever, BUT, since the public release of the alpha (which was over a month ago) its quite unbelievable that we are not able to find even one lockbox with 6 people, and i guarantee you that 24 hours a day there is one of us playing, you can check my rank on MGT gametracker as 4th (probably 1st in hours played, but maybe not as i was away for 5 days). when only one of us or 2 of us are only we loot cities in search of a lockbox and maybe getting into a fire fight, but in 1 MONTH not 1 lockbox? REALLY?! whats the rate 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. this is rediculous. We are not hoarders but building a base with no safe storage is unreal and our server is very PVP where your wooden POS will not last for more than 24 hours. Can you please, in the name of god, increase the rate? Or at least sell me one ffs!!!

The score for game tracker isn't really correct neither the time I'd probably be top 5 on my server for both score and time played and I'm 24th.

I play usually atleast 2 restarts a day.

Oh wait nevermind Hostile Takeover doesn't track their Epoch servers.

3rd person server? If so, ranking is null bro. You can just sit behind a rock and look at the rock he's behind and tell your friends where he is.. basically, the first person get BORED of sitting there doing nothing and move is the person who loses... That's your basic 3rd person server firefight. On a hardcore server, if you're good enough you can take 1v5 and win if you mind fuck them enough and know when to move. 

Sorry, but anyway, the lockbox has been extremely elusive for me as well. I lonewolf, usually, but just found a semi-decent group. However, it's usually "oh i died" and then followed by "i'm dead too" and me saying, okay hold on i'll go kill them and doing a 1v3 or some shit... So.. at least they're fun to talk to :P

look lockboxes are junk i finaally found one put it down used it for three times and now i cant pick it up or move it there junk better off throwing all gear away i lost alot just putting stuff in it there bugged as a congress mans hotel room .So either cry bout not having a junk box or not.They are junk right now!!!!! btw ive played since the beginning and found onely one and i was better off not finding one :(