Motor Home/Camping Trailer

rukx

Last night after a long gaming session I was laying in bed, thinking about epoch, and how much I enjoy it. I was brainstorming and thinking about things I would want if I were in the epoch, and of the many ideas I had...the idea for a mobile home or mobile base unit emerged. What if you could upgrade a motor home (camping RV) from a bottom line clunker all the way up to a vehicle you could drive anywhere, add more storage, store water, have internal lights, a bed for tentsleep, add armor upgrades, and actually walk around in while it was parked. I saw a addon Chinook awhile back that you could move around in, and not just jump seat to seat. I know you have a ton of ideas, and things you already want to implement Awol, I just figured I'd bring it up. Vehicles being upgradable, would alone be a awesome addition. The possibilities are endless. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Imagine having a top tier vehicle you could park and vend things out of. I wouldn't expect to find something like that, I'd assume you would have to invest a ton of resources to get to that point. The entire time with the threats of the epoch against you.