Help with .biedi

Hi guys i have just bought an epoch server a fw days ago and i have owned previous vanilla dayz servers before and still do on my other servers i edit the biedi file with 3d editor to make custom bases out of stuff like h-barriers is there any way i can do that with my epoch server and if so how can i do it thanks.

I am guessing it depends on how the whole thing works. I have asked about the use of @Map objects and I believe Axle uses they for creation of trader cities..

The class names that are put into the mission.sqf seem to have a prefix that may not allow them to be recognized?

Find and replace MAP_ with (Empty)?

Would really like a confirmation on this so I can continue to clustering my Trader Villages with objects. (Yet to Test Deployment)

OK, it doesn't seem that simple.

Looking through the class names of the default mission.sqf and some do not match..yet some of them do?

MAP_zavora_2 = ZavoraAnim?

Are the Map Classes of buildings/vehicles allowed within epoch or does it require code manipulation to change the class names as well?

If only they made this easy.. ohh the possibilities. 

OA_Editor seems to yield Dren's OA EditorUpdate

I have had a look at this and it seems its just the Takistan classes of buildings, walls etc..

In an earlier thread a question was raised about the use of @MAP and there was a response to that is what they use and the addon is already part of the client files.

So just wondering the the object classes that are part of the addon will spawn now when added via the Editor and then into the mission.sqf

Thanks tho Eegore,

@Map objects have not yet been deployed in any of the publicly released mission.sqf files. They do work as we have some objects in testing on our Chernarus server. With DayZ Epoch 1.0.1 or newer loaded in the 3d editor (Alt-E) you will see a bunch of category's prefixed with "MAP: ".