Arma 3 Epoch Private Hives

Stranger

Hey developers,

where is the point, that MGT or some other guys are allready having an installation of an Arma 3 Epoch Server?! Why you always to favor MGT on here? 

We are also a part of this community - we should also get the files for our servers waiting!

Anyways MGT is also able to list his servers on Dayz Commander fine - still no feedback why his server is working that well and he does not have that hackers problems.

I guess it is all about money huh?

Awaiting an answer.

THX

Dave (MGT) is/was also moderator here, he helps a lot of people and has provided a stable community for a long time, he was one of the original Epoch mod hosts when it all began.

I would also put it down to trust, Awol, Axle and the rest must trust him or he'd never of became a moderator, guess he earned it rather than bought it :P

We all want the server files (myself included) and they're coming, just have patience and faith :)

*Edit*

My server shows fine on DZC, Dave also works closely with Chris (infistar) and usually has the latest build from him, they work together and we get the result of their testing.

Hey developers,

where is the point, that MGT or some other guys are allready having an installation of an Arma 3 Epoch Server?! Why you always to favor MGT on here? 

We are also a part of this community - we should also get the files for our servers waiting!

We will get the files, just calm your balls. Ofcourse they will pick the ones that are reliable first. It's just like early alpha testing for any game. Why would a company like EA for example send out test codes to random people for an ALPHA game? That's just absurd. Ofcourse they want someone who has knowledge and experience to test it first. 

Anyways MGT is also able to list his servers on Dayz Commander fine - still no feedback why his server is working that well and he does not have that hackers problems.

If you're talking about arma 2 dayz epoch then you're completly confused. All servers have hacker issues. All servers get attacked sometime. It's just a matter of having active admins to deal with it. I have admins who are able to do backups of the database when shit happens and I am not there.

And my servers also list on dayz commander fine as far as I know.

I guess it is all about money huh?

Awaiting an answer.

THX

TL;DR Good try, jimmies not really rustled though. 4/10