PSA: Playing on unofficial servers. READ THIS!

Shadow Moses

I have been reading forums post and a lot of people are reporting bugs and glitches and the are playing on unofficial servers. If you are playing on an unofficial server don't come to these forums and report bugs or complain that something isn't working. The unofficial servers are just that unofficial. The Dev team and the Host Admins have no control over those servers. The are unofficial because they stole the files in one way or the other. So they are missing parts of the mod. So when you play on an unofficial server and then come here and complain or report a bug you are not actually helping. If you don't know what are the official servers then look at the freaking list. Here is the list http://epochmod.com/servers.php

Too much hassle to get whitelisted.  You pretty much have to "know somebody" to get onto the list.  Guess I'll just wait until they open the servers back up.  There's too many risks to playing on the unofficial servers.

Are you joking? You can go over to the BMRF.ME webpage and get white listed just for creating an account and logging in to the site from the PC you are going to play from. That is too much of a hassle? And you don't need to know anyone over there to get whitelist.