Random Globle Ban

pledged101

Things you must provide:

1. The server you were playing on. All

2. What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using. All

3. What it was you were doing: Just playing the game

4. Is it repeatable: Yes

Please describe in detail what you were doing and what you might think is causing it.

Also providing any errors from your RPT can help as well.

I think it might be clownfish, a voice changer, the servers might think that it is a hack.

I got globle banned.

Globle  or global :unsure:

Epoch can't give out global bans, only BattlEye can do that, go ask them :)

Although most likey they won't revoke the ban, you or someone with access to your PC got caught cheating and now your game can no longer access any MP games running BE, the 'I had my key stolen' excuse no longer works as your key is tied to your Steam account.

I've seen it all when it comes to BattlEye and global bans, and there has been 1 or 2 occasions out of hundreds where it actually was a case of BE making a mistake in the cheating regard.

The likely scenario is that you cheated but didn't like getting caught, every time people "want to explain on TS", or write long winded stories about their cousin that borrowed their computer to the admitted cheaters that explain how they will just buy a new cheap russian key and cheat again. All those are what you encounter as an admin, and pretty much all the time, it's people mad because they got caught and thought they could cheat the system twice (by getting unbanned).

Maybe you're the 1-2%, but I wouldn't take any chances if I were BE.