If hackers are not addressed, this mod is doomed!!

Spec-CrazyG

Playing on GPDE02, and was hacked, over and over again.. flown under a jet, back to back, until server was restarted, which clears it.  Put aside the dogs, and how they think, put aside everything else, and get a handle on the hackers, or this mod is doomed!! No one, is going to keep going through this back to back, until we have to leave the server. 

router, not saying we wish this, but with history of many years of gaming, speaking from experience. hacking that is not handled, will destroy it. Our group loves the mod, and hope for the best. I was just posting, because it's been going on a while now, in closed alpha. 

As for your childish comment Router, I'll step to your level briefly and say..  take your smart a$$ remarks, and shove up your a$$ sideways punk.

router, not saying we wish this, but with history of many years of gaming, speaking from experience. hacking that is not handled, will destroy it. Our group loves the mod, and hope for the best. I was just posting, because it's been going on a while now, in closed alpha. 

As for your childish comment Router, I'll step to your level briefly and say..  take your smart a$$ remarks, and shove up your a$$ sideways punk.

The same issues exist in all games though. Coding takes time and so does thorough testing for an anti hack to work.

Exactly, it does take time, not arguing that fact. Problem is, it was there prior to open alpha though. Was it the right time to open alpha, not my call, not my mod, just saying, its going to be more of an issue now until fixed. I'm well aware, they are working on it. They've done some great work on it. ( my comment on leave, meant, leave the server, not leaving the mod. We will tough it out until sorted)

The hacking and scripting is all to be expected when something is in Alpha. In reality these irritating Script Kiddies are Alpha testing as well and when the developers figure out how to stop these scripts the mod will become much better and stronger.

Axle and crew are working on creating a great mod, and there will be many difficulties along the way.

I for one intend to stay positive. I got Global killed by hackers plenty of times since I started testing Epoch Arma 3 and sure I get irritated when some Moron who learned to copy a script kills me and I lose countless hours of development on a character. It is important we all stay positive and continue to support the developers. 

Thanks to everyone who is working on the Arma 3 Epoch Mod for all your hard work. I know this isn't your first rodeo.