Jets back in TX01 - 9/29/14

CamP

I'm talking with a buddy who's online right now and he's saying there's jets flying around in the Texas 01 server again. I asked him who's online and the one common denominator name every time there's hacked in jets is Spongeman. Literally every time he logs in, 5 minutes later there's jets flying around. 

This isn't proof that it's actually him though, basically accusing someone without proof.

I'm not saying Spongeman is hacking, what I'm saying is that I always hear chatter of jets flying around moments after he logs in 4 times in a row now... Coincidence? Maybe. Perhaps someone can take a closer look than I. :)

Unreal. I have never hacked. You need to stop pointing the finger at me. 

I've been killed by those jets and spawned in helis. Why in the hell do you think it's me every time? 

Whenever CJ or Whiskey are streaming those jets are in the game. Obviously it's one of their stream stalkers!

Me and 2 buddies died to them, too bad you don't see "xxx killed yyy" when they do. It's way too easy to guess a plyer and accuse him.

ADMINS should *READ THE LOGS*  and check for vehicle creation, and then ban everyone closely involved.

Hi nedfox, we do appreciate the feedback, but I don't go to your house and tell you to clean your room. Welcome to alpha, these issues will be sorted when we can get them sorted. If you have a problem, you can always play something else. 

Next time try having a productive post.

It's meant for the OP : Spongeman was accused for no other reason then a hunch. *ADMINS* should read the logs and counter these accusations easily.

You can't tell who killed you (as player), only admins can. That's productive feedback for the ones accusing Spongeman.

It's meant for the OP : Spongeman was accused for no other reason then a hunch. *ADMINS* should read the logs and counter these accusations easily.

You can't tell who killed you (as player), only admins can. That's productive feedback for the ones accusing Spongeman.

We will handle the ban with Spongeman, as we do have a reason to for the Ban.