I cant find single server that doesn't crash or desync like crazy since last update.

Ba11istic

Question

I don't know whats going on but can we get epoch to revert to the 1.0.2.1 patch. The server I played in for a while had to get rid of their custom scripts since they updated to 1.0.2.3. Everybody left that server and the population went down a lot and it still had a lot of desync especially after restart. So today we decided to try out a few servers. First server we tried out had major rubberbanding and desync like crazy including lag. Then the server crashed and every single person lost all of his gear plus we were all getting black screens before entering the server. Then we tried another server that seemed to be well managed since they had some really cool scripts and they had 3 different servers in different countries and all servers were well populated. It was running perfect for 10 minutes. Great fps no desync. Then all of a sudden a constant yellow chain and the server crashed for forever. We tried a third server and it was having the same problems with the black screens and desync. I don't know what happened but this wasn't happening in 1.0.2.1. It sucks because this mod got really popular after the modular base building got put in. 

I'm not trying to be annoying or a complainer but can we get a fix on this or a revert to 1.0.2.1. 

8 answers to this question