Server_Monitor.sqf Error

(TLS)

Question

Hey, I seem to be getting this on one of  the servers on restarts, and then doesn't allow people to join .

Nothing inside the server_monitor.sqf has been edited, i have tried a stock copy, and still the same so im assuming the problems not in the server_monitor.sqf itself, but rather something its referring to?, but what is that thing?

Nothing was changed to cause this to happen, just a sudden problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Error in expression < _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
22:42:49 Error position: <count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
22:42:49 Error count: Type String, expected Array
22:42:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 200

14 answers to this question

These types of errors almost always come from somewhere else. It just uses a function that's located in server_monitor which creates the error when not used properly. 

Looking at server_monitor's script it looks like the error originates from a script that relates to spawning in vehicles/objects. Perhaps try to revert back your latest updates you made that were related to something like that.

Yeah this started happening once i removed your plot management i never mentioned that above as i did not think it interfered with it, sorry.

Now that i have removed plot management i still get the same thing, everything back to what it was before, the server starts with a fresh database, but once i add mine back, it gives me the error, would you happen to know what item could possible be causing this

Any ideas Zupa? Thanks alot.

i removed the whole character_data, and still the problem insists on haunting us, so it must be a map placed object, going to remove all object_data now and see what happens .

EDIT : Yup works when the whole object_data is taken out, nothing else, Now it's just a matter of trying to find which items in the object_data are causing it, this should be fun, just aswell theres only 2k objects, any idea of what i could look for . thanks.

I have removed everything that was placed the day it started happening, Still doesn't work. :/

Didnt follow the topic sorry, so i didnt't get notifications:

Your problem short.

Because you removed the plotmanagement. There were PUID's in gear of the plotpoles.

But you removed it so the server tried to spawn the PUID's as an item in the plotpole gear.

Simple fix: Reset plotpoles.

Didnt follow the topic sorry, so i didnt't get notifications:

Your problem short.

Because you removed the plotmanagement. There were PUID's in gear of the plotpoles.

But you removed it so the server tried to spawn the PUID's as an item in the plotpole gear.

Simple fix: Reset plotpoles.

Reset how ? i delete them in the database?

no joy