Gold given to player does not save

I have found and been able to repeat this 

1) Give a player some gold from scroll menu option.

2) Player logs out and then back in.  The gold that was given to the player is not in their wallet.  If they already has SOME coins there, the amount they had before given more is represented.

3) If you give them coins and then they buy or sell something, which I presume forces a database update, then the coins will remain.

How can I ensure that the wallet get accurately represented in the database and the time that new money is given to the wallet?

When Zupa first released SC he was using a DLL that supported only 999 call. The 999 call pretty much means that you can make up any SQL query in-game and send it to the database. This enabled doing things such as manipulate with the humanity, headshots, player kills, etc counters. So he built the system so that headShots column was used for tracking cash. Clearly this wasn't the best solution because...well it used headshots. Headshots should remain headshots. Also not to mention the security risk that 999 call has. Then Soul came up with a DLL that supported calls that were specifically designed to mess around with a brand new column in the database called "cashMoney". This meant that you didn't have to sacrifice player's headshots counter to track money.

The first version currently remains because Zupa hasn't had the time (I belive) to update the original files. But he stated that he IS planning to make Soul's DLL an official release.

So tl;dr - upgrade to Soul's DLL because it's going to be an official update really soon anyway.

Even i use souls hive myself.

His provided files does all the conversions for you if yoou use my 999 1.1

I asked for a new hive and he provided it.

999 wil probably discontinu with being supported ( only bugfxes and easy additions).

Souls 2.0 hive will be the way to go.

I might bring out a solution with default hive in the future when i get time to work it out.

How much work would it be to change?  I have a modded server built on the headShots and have been curious about this myself.  Would it require me to change all of the files or just use the new .DLL and SQL files?

It requires you to change all the files that has headShots written in it. So basically almost every file. I belive there's a list of the required files in the Github so it aint really that hard.

Not to mention, it's worth it. You're freeing up headshots column again. This isn't meant for single currency.

It requires you to change all the files that has headShots written in it. So basically almost every file. I belive there's a list of the required files in the Github so it aint really that hard.

Not to mention, it's worth it. You're freeing up headshots column again. This isn't meant for single currency.

Oh ok, great.  I figured that's what I had to do, just making sure.  I really didn't feel like adding all of those scripts in again, haha!   

So after I change headShots I just load his .DLL and SQL files and that will convert everything? Sorry to sound like broken record, I'm planning on doing this when I get home from work, just wanting to make sure. 

I noticed a few .DLL files on his post, which one is suggested the most?

Nevermind I see soul's github has all the files needed, which is what zupa said.  Haha, sorry I'm going on few hours of sleep past week!  Thanks!