[RELEASE] Shared Plot Poles

rosska85

I still use your version as I am afraid there will be conflicts with zuppas gui. 

I always get conflicts with any addons that use a gui rscpicture or something like that...

please keep this version available...

sometimes it stops working like it forgets who was added to it, and sometimes it does not even show up  when scroll on plot pole..

Glad it's still of use! I will keep the files available via my GitHub page, though I'm not actively using it myself right now to spot any bugs which may crop in.

Do you run an anti-hack at all which may be filtering addactions? Might need to whitelist the menu options. Sometimes I have noticed that the menu actions are glitchy in the game and don't always show for a lot of things, notably we have issues with our towing/heli lift options not showing if the server hasn't restarted for a few hours. 

• 4 weeks later...

Glad it's still of use! I will keep the files available via my GitHub page, though I'm not actively using it myself right now to spot any bugs which may crop in.

Do you run an anti-hack at all which may be filtering addactions? Might need to whitelist the menu options. Sometimes I have noticed that the menu actions are glitchy in the game and don't always show for a lot of things, notably we have issues with our towing/heli lift options not showing if the server hasn't restarted for a few hours. 

well peer pressure has got me I drank the zuppa coolaid. 

any easy way to merge his gui version with yours ??

or should I remove all your add parts and replace with all your remove parts then install his version fresh ??

could you please help me convert to zuppa's version..

I am no longer afraid of class conflicts (defines.hpp)

everything zuppa is creating seems to rely on his plot management system so I need to add his version for door management..

could you please help me convert to zuppa's version..

I am no longer afraid of class conflicts (defines.hpp)

everything zuppa is creating seems to rely on his plot management system so I need to add his version for door management..

All my script can be used on it's own, there are not linked in any way :) ( i provide the info to use them together) but they can be used standalone.

My plotversion uses this script to save it's data to database, so basicly it's the same, but just with a dialog.

All my script can be used on it's own, there are not linked in any way :) ( i provide the info to use them together) but they can be used standalone.

My plotversion uses this script to save it's data to database, so basicly it's the same, but just with a dialog.

what I mean is they are all tied together  or at least should be. (they are great. thats why I donated to you)

its just better to use your plot and door management.

I went to install your door management on one server of mine that does not have the plot4 life and only find plot4life version

P4L Version

so how can I merge your version of plot management with rosska85's version

I have yours on another server and I love it and the door manager 

I also have your coin system on that server 1.1 version (cant upgrade to souls)

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...