A question about infistar

BetterDeadThanZed

Question

With the influx of players to my server lately, and some apparent hacking going on, I am considering buying infistar. I am just wondering what the difference is between buying it from http://infistar.de/ and http://blurgaming.com/anti-hack/ ? Is it really effective at eliminating the cheaters/hackers?

4 answers to this question

Buy it direct from infiSTAR, Chris, he's the writer of it, Blur are just a reseller. Updates direct from Chris are a lot quicker than Blur and it's also cheaper.

Not only does it catch hackers, it flags up possible duping, cd key changes, new players. I wouldn't run a DayZ mod server without it.

As you well know, admins on servers are the best deterrent, but this makes it a lot easier.

Buy it direct from infiSTAR, Chris, he's the writer of it, Blur are just a reseller. Updates direct from Chris are a lot quicker than Blur and it's also cheaper.

Not only does it catch hackers, it flags up possible duping, cd key changes, new players. I wouldn't run a DayZ mod server without it.

As you well know, admins on servers are the best deterrent, but this makes it a lot easier.

seconded.  I used hangender's engine for a long time before he went off radar.  this is the same system that infistar is using, he just wrote a nice menu around it and has updated it to the current times.

edit: also, I highly suggest editing the admin permissions.  as they come stock, it borders on an admin-cheating tool.  Only my top level admins have the ability to spawn stuff in and I removed all the "fun" stuff like infinite ammo/no recoil.  honestly no real reason to use that.