I Need your opinion this player, its hack ?

Sennheiser

Even regular players don't have that much humanity.. Dude he has to make 285 HERO kills to get that humanity :/

actually no. I had humanity of -1.3e6 (-1300000)... dayz glitches sometimes VERY hard and you can get that amount of humanity from a single kill.

though this guy is a obvious glitcher, people glitching into the base of someone else get a single warning on my server after that ... BANHAMMER.

Best tip would be to search all the logs you have, battleye filter logs, infistar hack and surv logs if you use those and the arma2oaserver.rpt file. Just use a program like Notepad++ and search for his name in all documents.

If you find something suspicious in say, scripts.log then he's probably a hacker. That's generally how I catch 2/3rds of the scripters and hackers on my servers.

spectating is always glitchy, since you look at a player that is prolly 5 klicks away from you or more, the errorsendtonear stuff in basic.cfg comes into play here.
regular players that I know dont hack appear to be doing the same stuff when I spectate them.