BadSkin: Goat 1.0.5.1

Incar

So this has happened twice on my server now, twice to an admin and another time to a player just a few moments ago. They just randomly turn into a goat and get banned (if not an admin) for it. Curious if anyone else has encountered this since updating to 1.0.5.1 or has any idea why exactly it happens. When it happened to my admin she was able to take a pic.

2jb70gi.jpg

Sounds like you may have had a hacker on your server.

No hackers according to any logs. both times it happened to my admin she was on all by herself, and when it happened to the player it was just me and him on.

No hackers according to any logs. both times it happened to my admin she was on all by herself, and when it happened to the player it was just me and him on.

Some one was playing with player morph and got banned. It has been know to happen if your antihack isn't setup properly.

I had some admin reports of turning into a goat after using teleport. No further reports after I fully reinstalled the InfiSTAR using TCAdmin. Try doing the same, pretty sure you are at GTXGaming too, since I saw you in their forums.

I had some admin reports of turning into a goat after using teleport. No further reports after I fully reinstalled the InfiSTAR using TCAdmin. Try doing the same, pretty sure you are at GTXGaming too, since I saw you in their forums.

Yah, I'm with GTX and I haven't replaced the AHConfig file yet so going to do that later before a restart.

I had this happen to me last night and to a fellow player shortly after. I'm an admin on our DFLT Servers. I was not using any admin abilities at all, and while climbing a ladder i got changed to a goat. nothing in the rpt log indicated as to why this occurred. No suspicious players were on the server, nothing out of the ordinary, just randomly happened. Then after the regular reset, one of our players joined the server, but before they could begin playing, she also got turned into a goat and was killed and banned my infistar anti hack tools. Each time she tried to join it would kick her. I had to go into the database and kill her current character and also had to remove her from the ban list. Yet again when checking the .rpt log file, nothing strange was indicated. Still have no idea how or why this happened.

I had this happen to me last night and to a fellow player shortly after. I'm an admin on our DFLT Servers. I was not using any admin abilities at all, and while climbing a ladder i got changed to a goat. nothing in the rpt log indicated as to why this occurred. No suspicious players were on the server, nothing out of the ordinary, just randomly happened. Then after the regular reset, one of our players joined the server, but before they could begin playing, she also got turned into a goat and was killed and banned my infistar anti hack tools. Each time she tried to join it would kick her. I had to go into the database and kill her current character and also had to remove her from the ban list. Yet again when checking the .rpt log file, nothing strange was indicated. Still have no idea how or why this happened.

I'm hoping I got the issue resolved on my server, no clue yet to be honest though. All I've done at this point is update my infiSTAR, not much else I can do and the whole issue is beyond me. Shame you gotta go through it too, but I'm atleast happy to know I'm not alone, lol.