Scroll-Menu - How to order

Ixecube

Question

I am almost done with my Epoch 1.0.5.1 server. But i noticed that whenever i scroll to get the options like: Self Bloodbag and Commit Suicide whilst standing next to a vehicle, the options Self Bloodbag and Commit Suicide are not lined up above each other but the "Salvage" and "Repair" options are between them.

Is there any way to list the Self Bloodbag and Commit Suicide options under each other and at the top. So that all other options to salvage or repair appear at the bottom of the scroll menu? Same goes for the Tow option.

Here is a picture to show you what i mean:

optels.jpg

2 answers to this question

you have to find the lines where the actions are added and change the priority.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addAction

examples:

default/middle of list:

s_building_snapping = player addAction ["<t color="#ffbb33"">Toggle Snapping</t>", "custom\snap_build\player_toggleSnapping.sqf",_classname, 1.5, true, false, "","];

higher up on list:

s_building_snapping = player addAction ["<t color="#ffbb33"">Toggle Snapping</t>", "custom\snap_build\player_toggleSnapping.sqf",_classname, 10, true, false, "","];

lower down on list:

s_building_snapping = player addAction ["<t color="#ffbb33"">Toggle Snapping</t>", "custom\snap_build\player_toggleSnapping.sqf",_classname, 0, true, false, "","];

etc... you get the idea

@mudzereli @Hardened Thank you both! I'll try it out right away

EDIT: I got it fixed! Just change the number that mudzereli highlighted as blue and the higher the number the higher it goes up the scroll-menu. Heres a pic:

rbcw77.jpg