Possible Frankie Epoch video incoming?

neiljb

Hi, was just watching this youtube video from FRANKIEonPCin1080p and right near the start he mentions he has been playing some rust in DayZ, surely he can only be referring to Epochs new base building? :D

Hopefully he is planning an awesome Epoch episode. :D

Edit: 

For those of you who don't know who frankie is, check out his dayz series on youtube, utterly amazing IMO. :)

I know I hate saying this but. for the new People who don't know who frankie is, watch his vids and keep an eye on the tempiture meter I'm rewatching the show and i'm at ep 15 and at ep 11 (gun shop) during his cherno run his meter was blinking yellow(only possable with godmode hacks) i don't wanna believe that frankie hacks but there's proof in his videos. which is sad cause he's such a good Utuber. its a shame.  

love you frankie

I know I hate saying this but. for the new People who don't know who frankie is, watch his vids and keep an eye on the tempiture meter I'm rewatching the show and i'm at ep 15 and at ep 11 (gun shop) during his cherno run his meter was blinking yellow(only possable with godmode hacks) i don't wanna believe that frankie hacks but there's proof in his videos. which is sad cause he's such a good Utuber. its a shame.  

love you frankie

Regardless, his videos are very well done and keep me entertained. 

As good as his videos are, I fail to see how he's going to make Epoch interesting. I asked him last night how long it took to build his house in Epoch, and he said something along the lines of...."a couple of days with four players in their team".

How has an exciting mod (DayZ) turned into something with features that are so boring and mundane? Unless you dramatically cut down the time to build a house I can only see this mod rolling around the desert among the tumble weed.

I love the idea of trading, as I do the ability to have your own sanctuary, but forgetting that it's a video game and making it sooooooooo time consuming and utterly boring to build that sanctuary, I can only see this mod waning. 

Recorded some footage during the making of this base, it's destroyed now so no need for secrecy, we're building a much better one somewhere completely different, and well away From Lewis's :P

Someone didn't like Snowflejk's new pink suv....