[WIP/RELEASE] Bank Robbery V3.

Spotz, that could be possible. I will include it in the next update.

MrEnzO, that could be possible, but not with the sirens on, sirens / sounds are only trigged by player interaction as far as I know. Do you run Overpoch? If yes, cool, I will use that classnames or not, then I'll use the english cop car that is included in the game. 

Haha nice. Same here. I'm a rookie too with 2/3 months experience. I appreciate your help. I'll give you a PM whenever I'm home from school ;)

Then you have the half age of me :)

Im above 35, had many "Left 4 Dead (scripted my ass off to make them unique)" Servers before, changd to Arma and bought 5 keys to my friends in steam :D an they still playing. And now they love how i changed the gameplay, blowouts with impacts on envirentments. (blowout will leave a radiation zone, but if you have no NVGs youll looose blood, also there is a death zone, that mean, every blowout can affect you as player...radiation = lose humanity, snow = lose temp, heat = lose water level...^^^).

Its a complex system where im still writing on.

Best greetz to best game ever: STALKER - CALL of PRIPYAT

That really sounds awesome! Give me a call whenever the server / scripts are done. I'd love to play in an another envoirement than normal. Keep me up to date, please.

Starting young is always good. I'm currently 15 y/o and I started working on my scripting knowledge a few months ago. Since I have a lot of time invested in Epoch, I decided to start with SQF first. Later I wanna expend my knowledge with game script languages (Javascript, C.. etc)

well I've been tweaking this again and see a lot of potential and its quite easy to customise. Not sure if I'm doing it right but to get the item positions I just a new editor map, add in the bank, and add npcs around the bank area and have put 2 police cars in. Then saved the file and copied the coordinates from the mission.sqf into the ai.sqf.

Here is an example of the way I've added a police car:

_object = createVehicle ["policecar", [6978.8037, 7655.5488, -0.043676388], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

_object setvariable ["objectID, "1", true];

_object setvariable ["objectUID", "1", true];

_object setDir -4.3177242;

this will spawn the police car and sets its direction, adds id to database so that it doesn't disappear straight away (it will despawn on restart). Had to also add policecar to custom variables.sqf.

max

Other relevant scripts that could be useful for this would be DZMS, WAI, Handcuff scripts and prison buildings. My idea would be that if say u don't get away in time, the police will arrest u and put u in a prison (handcuffed) and a teammate must break u out of jail. Also, it would probably be possible to have police car chases and roaming helis.. like I said.. lots of potential.

On the other hand, one of my admins stated 'this isn't payday 2' xD

max

No, no eta yet. I haven't had any time yet to go further on the code. Very stupid...

About the notebook, yes, go into your fn_selfactions, search the bank robbery piece of code and change the: _bankrobbery = cursorTarget isKindOf "Notebook"; into: _bankrobbery = cursorTarget isKindOf "Laptop_EP1"

Hey, I used the fn_selfActions.sqf you sent me. But now everything is broken, self bob doesn't work, deply bike doesn't work, take clothes doesn't work, even bank robbery doesn't work

Hi,

I'll take a look at your fn_selfactions.sqf later this week. Sorry for my late response, but this is a busy week for me.

Hey man. Any progress on more groups and the alarm? We moved the bank to Berezino and added a police station where the AI spawn in. http://youtu.be/y5eegZq9DK4

Added some loud speakers as we are running cctv also.

Holy cow! That's amazing! I'd love to see a video that includes 'reponding po's'. And no, I haven't made ANY progress YET. This week is an extreme busy week and I think I'll continue development later this week(end). Thanks for the amazing video! Love the song too :)

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to make it server side because now anyone can do a robbery once a restart. I just want the bank able to be robbed once a restart for the whole server. So if one person robbed the bank, no one can rob the bank anymore until the restart.

Anyone got this working?

Oh yea, and you can leave the bank whenever you want but it still keeps robbing it. So it's too easy to rob the bank without having to fight the police. A fix for both would be great!

Edited by elsingaa93

Is it possible to make it server side because now anyone can do a robbery once a restart. I just want the bank able to be robbed once a restart for the whole server. So if one person robbed the bank, no one can rob the bank anymore until the restart.

Anyone got this working?

Oh yea, and you can leave the bank whenever you want but it still keeps robbing it. So it's too easy to rob the bank without having to fight the police. A fix for both would be great!

I started working on fixing both of these bugs, but I haven't had time yet to continue/finish it due to private stuff. However, I'll try to continue/finish it this week, but I can't promise anything. I'll be in touch.

I started working on fixing both of these bugs, but I haven't had time yet to continue/finish it due to private stuff. However, I'll try to continue/finish it this week, but I can't promise anything. I'll be in touch.

Oke man! Looking forward to use this script if these bugs are fixed. It's great! 

Also, maybe an option to add patrol cars the police uses to get to the spot? Don't know, just thinking with ya!

Oke man! Looking forward to use this script if these bugs are fixed. It's great! 

Also, maybe an option to add patrol cars the police uses to get to the spot? Don't know, just thinking with ya!

That could be possibly, yes. I'll add it to the 'to-do' list of v3. Merci.

That could be possibly, yes. I'll add it to the 'to-do' list of v3. Merci.

My thoughts: make a global variable, ex. DZE_BANKROBBERY Exec it on serverside with like a value of 1, then from the mission file make it go - 1 to 0. Thats how it could be done. For the robbery continuing, just a simple sensor to make the robbery fail might do the trick.

I have no idea if this works, but ill test tomorrow. So i worked on this about ~30 mins, and got to go now. (Will def be adding atleast 30 ai's)

Still had to test it :3, Robbing bank fails if player leaves the area. (50m from the laptop)

*Setting up a pastebin link or something for the new scripts with more crap*