New Video: The Sapper

Axle

BTW about the map, are you dev's see this : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23863 & http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24911

I know it's ArmA 2 map, but TBH, Epoch on Altis or Stratis...

Well it's a bit bizarre isn't it ?

I'll die if I have to play yet another Arma mod on Chernarus again, ha.

You can drop me anywhere on the map and I'll know my location.

Ideally I'd want a map built in the Arma 3 engine that is pretty much an island that is more Mediterranean forest, like the dense forested parts of Altis and Stratis.

I'm not really a desert kind of person.

I'll die if I have to play yet another Arma mod on Chernarus again, ha.

You can drop me anywhere on the map and I'll know my location.

Ideally I'd want a map built in the Arma 3 engine that is pretty much an island that is more Mediterranean forest, like the dense forested parts of Altis and Stratis.

I'm not really a desert kind of person.

I love Chernarus for that exact reason of knowing all the Terran and would love to see a map release to use with Epoch, however I love the size or altis and the fact it is a large Island. I would just like more forest feel and less desert. I enjoyed a small stint on Thirsk Summer from Breaking point A3. Would be cool also if Epoch A3 added a season cycle and see what ever maps are release with winter/summer/fall variants, even if they are server owner controlled so the owner can just choose which variant loads on next reset, or schedule to change x number of restarts..

They walk like the silent hill nurses and are eerily similar to the mobs from halo 1 that look like popcorn and explode. But i'm diggin it and can't wait to see how many nerds get mad when these things explode on them and they die haha.

Osheet, I was thinking the same thing lol.  Ahh Halo 1 LAN parties... anyways, carry on.

Would be cool also if Epoch A3 added a season cycle and see what ever maps are release with winter/summer/fall variants, even if they are server owner controlled so the owner can just choose which variant loads on next reset, or schedule to change x number of restarts..

Season changes would be pretty bad ass.