New Terrain Release : Nogova 2014

NigeyS

• 3 weeks later...

Setting up a server for it. Man bc i was tired i screwed up my mission.sqm.. Took me 2h to fix my errors :D. Now it is looking good so far. Maybe i put a Dayz_NogovaEpoch together. If you allow it.

Setting up a server for it. Man bc i was tired i screwed up my mission.sqm.. Took me 2h to fix my errors :D. Now it is looking good so far. Maybe i put a Dayz_NogovaEpoch together. If you allow it.

Of Course, feel free to do what you like, we tested it with epoch extensively and didnt have any issues at all so i dont forsee you having any problems, drop your server ip here when it's done and i'll jump on :)

• 2 months later...

What ever happened to this map, is it still being worked on ? :unsure:

Is there a demand for either a Nogova or Everon server ? I quite fancy a new challenge

Funny you should ask that, it's next on my list to be have a server put up, as for development, I'll be handing over the source files to a friend of mine who wants to make some changes, I'll be focusing all my efforts on arma3 terrains from now on.

Majority of people who play dayz want a 1-click join option, only the die hards, or people familiar with mod-loading and/or six launcher would play I guess...

Ya never know though. :)

Very true, i've spent the last 3 weeks polishing off the Miroslavl terrain and running a test server for it, noone even saw the server until it was put on DZL and even now very few people join.

• 5 months later...