Anti-Teleport

ToejaM

Question

The new patch has brought back a working version of the anti teleport, meaning admin tools arent allowing admins to teleport and help people.

Either I'm being a mong or its not in the usual place, could someone help me out on how to remove it please?

21 answers to this question

Hmm, I don't see it in any of the client-side files.

Check out disabling REsec.sqf from your init.sqf in your mission pbo.

Depending on the type of admin tools (or antihack) that your server uses, chances are you may need to comment out the #include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf" line.

Had this disabled before the latest patch because of an issue, I cant remember if I trial and error disabled it or read it on here.. I think I read it on here.

I'll give it a go and see if it fixes it and report back.

What does it do? Disables remote execution by clients I'm assuming? 

I'm using a Vilayer server and cannot seem to find a fix for this.  The player spawn file is no where on my server as far as I can tell. The I use the admin tools to help my players all the time. I love the TP tool so I can go around the map and test things Ive added. Since 1.0.2, I have to re add most mods and now cant TP to test things to make sure a lot of stuff is back in.  Anyone have any idea what could fix this?  Without getting Blurs admin tools

I'm using a Vilayer server and cannot seem to find a fix for this.  The player spawn file is no where on my server as far as I can tell. The I use the admin tools to help my players all the time. I love the TP tool so I can go around the map and test things Ive added. Since 1.0.2, I have to re add most mods and now cant TP to test things to make sure a lot of stuff is back in.  Anyone have any idea what could fix this?  Without getting Blurs admin tools

The fix will be in 1.0.2.1 and is still tba

The issue is located within dayz_code/system/player_spawn_2.sqf at the bottom.

You're welcome. :)

I dont even have that file in my server O.o

EDIT: Also I am able to teleport, but only up to 200 meters, if I go beyond that I just get back to the starting position.

I dont even have that file in my server O.o

It's in the client files. Look in the @DayZ_Epoch>addons for dayz_code.pbo

You'll want to get PBO Manager to extract it. I leave a copy of this whole dayz_code folder around just for fixes/tweaks.

In your MPMission folder/pbo make a new folder called fixes or day_code.

Copy player_spawn_2.sqf to there. You will have to call it in you init.sqf.

Not 100% where to call at, but guessing under compiles call. Don't quote me on that because I haven't looked or tested lol

The issue is located within dayz_code/system/player_spawn_2.sqf at the bottom.

You're welcome. :)

Thank you kind sir! see what I did there? he he *ducks*

All cheap and feeble humor aside, saving me alot of work.

You'll want to get PBO Manager to extract it. I leave a copy of this whole dayz_code folder around just for fixes/tweaks.

Not 100% where to call at, but guessing under compiles call. Don't quote me on that because I haven't looked or tested lol

Just look at my post in the Server Addition's topic written by Radiix:

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1200-how-to-disable-the-102-anti-tp-protection/#entry8408

Apologies for the lack of detail in the post above, should be fixed and linked to the above thread.

Also, my name is a derivative of "kind sir". I changed it after I was playing DayZ strictly as a hero and players thanking me with "Thank you kind sir".

I had JUST come back to fix my mistake too! I was just adding the changes to compiles.sqf ha ha

and now I see a whole new thread where the forum is ganging up on this anti-teleport lol

Thanks again Kind_Sir! 

Follow that guy ^^ he knows where the answers are, and I heard a rumor he has cookies too!

Yeah, I don't even have it.  Vilayer has their PBOs extracted for you so when you look at the file system through an FTP, you see the directories already extracted so you dont have to extract them.  Made editing the server pretty convenient but also, some of the install txts have to be tweaked a bit to work with it. I have a backup of my total server and did a search for that file and couldn't locate it

Yeah, I don't even have it. Vilayer has their PBOs extracted for you so when you look at the file system through an FTP, you see the directories already extracted so you dont have to extract them. Made editing the server pretty convenient but also, some of the install txts have to be tweaked a bit to work with it. I have a backup of my total server and did a search for that file and couldn't locate it

The file is there 100% but its not in an extracted form as its only the mission.pbo and the server.pbo thats ecrracted. The file in question is in dayz_code.pbo of the cliebt files so you need to look either on your computer or in @Dayz_epoch/addons/dayz_code.pbo

You can also add:

DZE_teleport = [20000,20000,20000,20000,20000];

to your init.sqf

The downfall is (I think) that the fix they made in 1.0.2.1 to stop players from being teleported back while in vehicles is also overridden. I adjusted all the parameters to 20000. By doing this I can teleport to everywhere on the map with BluePhoenix Admin Tools.

- Gr1ffX