Epoch's black supply boxes

Magz

Question

Hello again,

I am trying to increase the number of those random black supply boxes (the ones that when broken give you armed vehicle ammo) that spawn near roadways and in fields. 

I am also trying to see and possibly edit what ammo is given by these crates. 

Where in my PBO can I find this information? I tried to google search it, but I can't seem to find much on it other than what they are.

10 answers to this question

@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\modules\supply_drop.sqf is the file that your looking for.

if you want to get them to spawn more, in the init.sqf look for

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];

and add more blocks to it (the block below would spawn it at 5 min past the hour)

["any","any","any","any",5,"supply_drop"]

Mathew, this is what my code says. Obviously the Military, Treasure are the circles that pop up on the map that have various items, however I am talking about the Black Crates with truck ammo in them. Are they the Supplyitems code below?  crash_spawner is the heli crashes correct? 

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",10,"Military"], ["any","any","any","any",25,"Treasure"], ["any","any","any","any",40,"Supplyitems"], ["any","any","any","any",55,"Construction"],
["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"]];

No supply items is part of the 4, military, treasure, supply items & construction.

you need to add this (change the number to the time you want it to run at)

Yes crash spawn is for the heli

@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\modules\supply_drop.sqf is the file that your looking for.

if you want to get them to spawn more, in the init.sqf look for

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];

and add more blocks to it (the block below would spawn it at 5 min past the hour)

I don't know why but I couldn't find anything like that in my file. I using an init.sqf configuration parameter however...