Randomly kicked from all servers

Garrett

Question

I seem to have an issue where i am kicked from all DayZ Epoch servers. I can play fine on regular Dayz and Taviana but whenever i try and join an Epoch server i get the message "You were kicked from the Server" that's all. I have tried a few methods and none have worked. in some cases i can play for maybe 10 minutes before getting kicked but never any consistent times before the kick happens.

9 answers to this question

I seem to have an issue where i am kicked from all DayZ Epoch servers. I can play fine on regular Dayz and Taviana but whenever i try and join an Epoch server i get the message "You were kicked from the Server" that's all. I have tried a few methods and none have worked. in some cases i can play for maybe 10 minutes before getting kicked but never any consistent times before the kick happens.

Make sure you don't have a VAC ban or BE ban.  Then verify local files for all BI ARMA 2 apps on steam and reinstall Epoch mod via DayZ commander.  

well i tried verifying and every time it says that 1 file is wrong, fixes it, and i try again to be sure and it says the same file is still wrong. and i am not banned either or it wouldn't let me join at all. i can play for a little bit (5-10 min) then i just get kicked out of no where with no message

well i tried verifying and every time it says that 1 file is wrong, fixes it, and i try again to be sure and it says the same file is still wrong. and i am not banned either or it wouldn't let me join at all. i can play for a little bit (5-10 min) then i just get kicked out of no where with no message

I agree with TheFarix.  This sounds like BattleEye all the way.  

Do you have a friend that can join the server you are trying to join? If so, have them log in first, then they can tell you if any error pops up on the server when you try connecting. If you know the owner of the server, ask them to check their logs to see if it says why you are being kicked.

Also, make sure your Arma 2 OA isn't updated to the newest beta. If it is, you have to downgrade it: