Object(s) ideas for Epoch

esham

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is subject for later since they should focus on releasing the basics and only after create new things. Or other modders might provide the devs with the models they made later. Id wish if making this stuff was as easy as comming up with a concept of it :\

I always thought it would be way better if you actually had to scavenge for items, instead of hitting magically spawning loot piles.  Like you would have to kill animals or pick vegetables for food, scrap metal would have to be pulled from junk, glass from existing windows, maybe you wouldn't find weapons intact but would have to find parts and put them together, etc.  I doubt you would be able to do that with Arma though.

I always thought it would be way better if you actually had to scavenge for items, instead of hitting magically spawning loot piles.  Like you would have to kill animals or pick vegetables for food, scrap metal would have to be pulled from junk, glass from existing windows, maybe you wouldn't find weapons intact but would have to find parts and put them together, etc.  I doubt you would be able to do that with Arma though.

;)

just wait for the game dudes ^^

Fairly sure that it doesn't hurt anyone for making suggestions. it is what a forum is about, to create a place for discussion.

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/
noun

1. 1.
    a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

I actually like the idea that if weapons building materials were not just laying about.  Nether has this process in place where you often find parts and you need to rebuild the weapons.

I like the idea of buildings being able to be stripped. like pulling off doors, corrugated iron etc from some of the less dilapidated buildings.

Even if these ideas are only talked about here and not considered during the alpha/beta or even release. they may forge through to ideas that maybe added buy other scripters or maybe the epoch team build an api so these ideas could potentially be added by addon mods.