0.3 on Nitrado hosting

Valim

Hi,

Sorry if this is a silly question, i'm new to this

Nitrado.net seem to not monitor there English section of forum much.. any idea how long it will take these guys to have 0.3 available for install on a server they host for me?

I know it's early days, sorry if this is covered somewhere else, i couldn't see anything

V

Nitrado.net seem to not monitor there English section of forum much..

The Nitrado Community support forum is driven by community members (or nitrado customers) that help each other.

The main problem is: There is a lack of english speaking supporters inside this community (since most nitrado customers are from the german speaking part of europe), but there is also a lack of feedback from the people that need help/support.

Just have a look at the last few threads where I tried to help some of the customers (the three threads directly below yours).

People never wrote back, which lowers my interest in checking these forums and provide any support there, same goes for many other unanswered (abandoned by the OP) threads.

I'm not defending nitrado, just explaining what an unlucky situation this is, for anyone that is not part of the german nitrado community and tries to get support in their forum.

any idea how long it will take these guys to have 0.3 available for install on a server they host for me?

The 0.3 server files are not yet released to the public by the epoch developers.

So You are asking for something currently impossible.

btw.

The two top sub forums in the english section are:

• Support - General
  • Support - Gameserver
Of course You picked the general support forum to ask a gameserver related question...

Greez KiloSwiss

Ok now I'm curious was that your comment about the wrong section or a response from their support because if that's their support answer I would be pissed. As a customer paying for service available or not you never correct the customer, ever!

I'm a community member, providing support to other community members but I'm not an official supporter, I'm not even a moderator in their forum.

Their support can be contactet directly by any customer, either via the ticket system, or via telephone.

Greez KiloSwiss

Thanks for the feed back on my question.

Seems to be allot of tension here!

I get it's a German host so i wait a bit longer... for the record it's been fine paying for a server with them, all good so far. Just wondered about 0.3 is all as i'm keen to play!

Anyway, thanks again for the rapid reply's, i look forward to playing, and hosting 0.3 for others

V